- KEYWORDS: Monitor air quality
- POSSIBLE/CURRENT USER: LRAs , Aviation agencies and companies
- FREQUENCY OF UPDATE: Weekly
- SPATIAL RESOLUTION: 100-1000m
- GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: From Local to Regional
Integrated use of a ground-based lidar system and satellite imagery to detect and monitor volcanic ash cloud: the case of Mt. Etna 2002 eruption.
In situ and ground based remote sensing techniques for atmospheric aerosol investigation and satellite data CAL/VAL.
High vertical resolution and accuracy, large area coverage and timeliness