- KEYWORDS: Satellite monitoring
- POSSIBLE/CURRENT USER: Confidential , International Agency
- FREQUENCY OF UPDATE: Daily/Monthly/Yearly
- SPATIAL RESOLUTION: from 0.5 to 10m
- GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: From Local to Regional
The GEOStation for Defence is a turnkey solution provided by e-GEOS to carry out image intelligence (IMINT) tasks based on satellite imagery. It includes a system for all IMINT tasks, from information gathering to reporting, a complete technical support based on training and assisted operations aimed at enabling Defence and Security organizations to run autonomously their IMINT daily activities.
It is a solution to derive technical, geographical and intelligence information through the interpretation and analysis of imagery and collateral material. It helps to:
– build situation awareness and produce actionable intelligence minimizing delays in processing, interpreting and disseminating to final customer
– detect and monitor in time human activities over key sites with reliable data collections and the suitable update frequency.
The GEOStation solution aids to access not-classified information and to integrate and cross-cue the information and imagery products derived from multi-sensor infrastructures and multi-temporal dataset.
A cura di: