- KEYWORDS: Monitor crop disease and stress
- POSSIBLE/CURRENT USER: Agriculture Ministries , Farmer Associations
- FREQUENCY OF UPDATE: Weekly/Monthly/Yearly
- SPATIAL RESOLUTION: from 0.5 to 30m
- GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: From Local to Regional
To correctly plan and evaluate any agronomic policy and food management, statistics and crop monitoring, at administrative level, appear as the first information necessity. Due to the periodical or annual cloud cover persistence, affecting several important worldwide agronomic, integrated EO data, both optical and SAR, can always provide the Administrations, Assurance companies or Farmer associations with the necessary synoptic, timing and homogenous information.
A cura di: