- KEYWORDS: Protected areas management
- POSSIBLE/CURRENT USER: National authorities
- FREQUENCY OF UPDATE: Weekly/Monthly/Yearly
- SPATIAL RESOLUTION: from 0.5 to 10m
- GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: Local
Archaeological and cultural heritage sites have an economic and social incalculable value in every culture. These precious and fragile assets need to be preserved from degradation and, at the same time, need a proper valorisation allowing population to access easily to them exploiting all the benefits deriving from the knowledge of our history.
A cura di: