- KEYWORDS: Natural disaster management
- POSSIBLE/CURRENT USER: Civil protection , International Financing Institutes
- FREQUENCY OF UPDATE: Daily/Monthly/Yearly
- SPATIAL RESOLUTION: from 0.5 to 30m
- GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: From Local to Global
e-GEOS Emergency Mapping Services: e-GEOS is recognized as a unique industrial provider capable to propose to the market a unique offering for on-demand geo-information services. At any time during the year, everywhere in the world, exploiting any available satellite sensor e-GEOS activates its service platform to react and satisfy near real time customers’ requests for geo-information data and standard or customized maps.
This activity is part of the e-GEOS role as coordinator of the Copernicus Emergency Service – Rapid Mapping, up to 2019.
A cura di: