- KEYWORDS: Gas flaring monitoring
- POSSIBLE/CURRENT USER: Environmental protection agencies , National governments
- FREQUENCY OF UPDATE: Daily
- SPATIAL RESOLUTION: from 30 to 1000m
- GEOGRAPHIC COVERAGE: From Local to Global
Using satellite and in situ data for gas flaring volumes estimation for a single plant as well as for real time detection of thermal anomalies due to emergency conditions.
Continuous and systematic information on gas flaring phenomenon; Independent information on data not provided by countries or oil companies.
A cura di: